I stoled this stuff- Name: Emma/Krazie
- Single or Taken: I have a spot saved for someone special in my heart, so flirting with me may not get you any where
- Sex: Fe-Male
- Birthday: Dec 23
- Sign: Capricorn
- Hair Color: Naturally dirty blonde
- Eye Color: Hazel Blue
- Height: 5'4/5''
- Are you straight/bisexual/gay?: Pansexual Asexual, basically if you want to argue I'm not fine, but I don't want sex, I'm afraid of lips, and I don't care about gender, you can be a, b, both, or neither I really don't mind.
• × • S P E C I F I C S • × •
- What kind of shampoo do you use?: Shampoo-ie shampoo?
- What are you listening to right now?: Miley Cyrus Wrecking Ball
Annet x ? Oneshot
After the informal meeting with the Axis powers of America and East Europe, Annet had stayed behind to help clean the small meeting room, since the meeting had been informal Annet had worn something that wouldn't be revealing, but not a suit either.
Annet sighed as she wiped the spilt coffee off the wooden table trying to rub out the stain to no avail. She looked up to she the blonde man Francis, looking down at a few papers that sat in his lap. He'd been isolating himself for the past few weeks, and it was upsetting to the British woman to see someone so cheerful be so, upset.
"Annet!" She heard Arthur beacon for her, she sighed and turned holding the small box of dishes and cleaning supplies.
"Yes mister Kirkland?" She looked over to see Francis' clear bright blue eyes peering at her with curiosity causing her to blush turning away out of pure uncertainty.